A new way to increase the value of your Spring Valley visits AND show your support of the Nature Center & Heritage Farm!
Click here for downloadable Annual Pass summary.
What You Get
- Free admission to all special events
- Ticket(s) to the popular Sugar Bush Fair pancake breakfast in mid-March*
- Ticket(s) to Spring Valley’s Halloween event - Haunting in the Valley (based on availability)*
- 10% discount on seasonal Spring Valley program fees, including summer camps**
- 10% discount on Spring Valley gift shop purchases
- 10% discount on facility and picnic shelter rentals at Spring Valley
- Guest pass(es) to events you can share with friends*
- Access to special ‘members-only’ events and programs
- Timely e-mail or postcard reminders of programs and opportunities
- A beautiful annual wall calendar, featuring photos of Spring Valley and event reminders
*Number of tickets or passes varies by pass type – individual vs. family
**Does not include group field trips, contractual programs, or off-site trips
Membership Categories & Rates
**Families consist of parents and their unmarried children 17 years and under residing at the same address and/or unmarried children 23 and under who are full-time students.
- Individual: $50
- Family**: $180
- Senior (55 yrs. & over): $45 non-resident
- Corporate (max. 10 employees): $275
How Do I Sign Up?
You may register at any time during the year at Spring Valley’s Nature Center or Volkening Heritage Farm Visitor Center. Annual Passes purchased at events can be discounted by the admission cost to that event! You will receive membership benefits that you may start using immediately – a card will be mailed to you within one week. Present the card any time you attend special events, register for programs or purchase items from the gift shops. All privileges are valid for one full year from the date of purchase.
Click here for the Spring Valley Annual Pass Application.
For more information, call 847/985-2100.