Schaumburg School of Dance
Schaumburg School of Dance has three dance studios at the Community Recreation Center (CRC) and one at the Meineke Recreation Center (MRC). All dance studios feature sprung wood floors, mirrors and ballet barres. There is a second floor student changing/study area at CRC.
Classes include ballet, jazz, tap, pointe, modern, lyrical and hip hop.
For more information, call 847/490-7015 or view the latest program guide
Schaumburg School of Dance provides skill building techniques through various dance forms. Equal attention is given to provide a pleasant atmosphere essential to learning. Good poise and self-confidence is gained while experiencing the joy of movement which carries through to all parts of the dancer’s life. The goal is to provide every student with a solid dance foundation, while leaving room for individual creativity and fun!
- The fall dance session runs through spring 2013. Classes may be paid in full in the fall or broken into two payments (charge card required). The first payment is due at the time of fall registration and the second payment will be deducted automatically from the credit card Jan. 7. Call registration at 847/490-7015 for payment details.
- Class Fees - Class fees reflect new 26 wks session for Little Stars Dancers and new 28 wks session for all other classes.
- Class Level Placement - For placement questions, call the dance coordinator at 847/490-7015, ext. 2024.
- Visiting Days - Parents/guests are invited to attend class on visiting days only. Age Requirements -
- Dancers must meet the class age requirement by Sept. 1, 2012.
- Little Stars registration is only accepted at the Community Recreation Center. Online registration is no longer available.
Fall 2012 Dance Schedule, Registration and Fees (PDF)
Dance Recitals 2013
The annual Little Stars Recital for students enrolled in Tutu Toddlers, Budding Ballerinas, Tiny Tappers, Jazz’n Juniors and Hip Hop Tot classes will be April 28 at the Community Recreation Center Theatre. Showtimes are 1PM, 3PM and 5PM.
Students in beginning to advanced dance classes will participate in Dance Recital 2013 May 11 at the Prairie Center for the Arts.
Ticket Information (PDF)
For more information, call 847/490-7015.
Rehearsal Schedules and Assignments
Online ordering is now available for photos!
- Brand new for 2013 - BUILD YOUR OWN PACKAGE!
- Combine three or more of Sportography’s most popular items to build your own custom package and take advantage of reduced package pricing; only available if you purchase online!
- Online Photo Registration (OPR®) for Schaumburg Park District Dance will only be available until photo day. Take advantage of OPR® today by clicking here.
- The preferred browser is Internet Explorer. Customers may encounter problems with other browsers, smart phones and Mac computers.
- Please note that if you purchase online you should NOT complete an order form. Do one OR the other.
If you have any questions regarding online photo ordering, please contact Sportography at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-255-5191.