Room Rentals at Community Recreation Center
|Be it a family birthday party, work meeting, or any other special event, the Schaumburg Park District has rooms to rent for all occasions. Located within the Community Recreation Center, there are six different rooms that can be rented based on availability. All rooms rented at the Community Recreation Center must follow these items of criteria: |
For more information, call 847/490-2509.
- Rentals must conclude by 10 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 9 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
- A period of 15 minutes before and after rental is provided at no charge for setup and cleanup.
- A $50 down payment per room must be paid to hold a reservation.
- Alcohol on the premises requires a liquor license obtained from the Village of Schaumburg; policy holder must be able to prove $1,000,000 liability with Schaumburg Park District as insured and have the Executive Director’s approval.
- Loud music and DJs are not permitted.
- Rental includes 16 chairs and 2 tables. Additional chairs or tables may be added for $6 per table and $6 per set of 8 chairs.
- Decorations may not be affixed to the walls, doors or hung from the ceiling.
- Review CRC Rental Contract for a complete list of rental policies.
Community Recreation Center Room Rental Application (PDF)
Prices per hour. Prices subject to change.