Room Rentals at Community Recreation Center
|Be it a family birthday party, work meeting, or any other special event, the Schaumburg Park District has rooms to rent for all occasions. Located within the Community Recreation Center, there are six different rooms that can be rented based on availability. All rooms rented at the Community Recreation Center must follow these items of criteria: |
For more information, call 847/490-2509.
- Rentals must be completed by 10PM Monday to Friday, and 9PM on Saturday or Sunday.
- A $50 refundable damage deposit per room must be paid to hold a reservation.
- In order to have alcohol on the premises, a liquor license must be obtained from the Village of Schaumburg, policy holder must be able to prove $1,000,000 liability with Schaumburg Park District as insured and have the director’s approval.
- No loud music or DJ’s may be brought in the facility.
- A rental includes 16 chairs and two tables.
- Additional chairs or tables can be added at the cost of $6 for one table or a set of eight chairs.
- Nothing can be affixed to any of the walls or doors.
Community Recreation Center Room Rental Application (PDF)
(prices subject to change)