iSPOT Registration Instructions
iSPOT is Schaumburg Park District's online registration system.
Use the iSPOT online registration system to register for available courses offered by the Schaumburg Park District, pay for programs online with a credit card, check account balance or view transaction history. Facility rental availabilities may be viewed, but must be booked in person.
Internet Registration Form
To access the Schaumburg Park District iSPOT
internet registration system, the following form must be
returned to the Schaumburg Park District by mail or dropped off at any Park District front counter.
The Schaumburg Park District will send your family PIN# and instructions on using these systems. Internet Registration Form
Once you have completed an internet registration form, follow these steps:
- Visit iSPOT.
- Click on the My Account tab. Enter your client barcode and account pin. Click on sign in.
- Click on the Activities tab.
- Enter course barcode for the course in which you want to register. (Tip: to find an activity/course, search the online program guide by course barcode, keyword or by using the table of contents. The program guide is also available here.)
- Click add under basket.
- Choose the client registering for the course using the drop-down menu.
- Continue to register for more courses and/or choose other clients by repeating the above steps.
- When finished adding courses, click Go to Checkout.
- Review the information in the Activity Basket.
- Enter your credit card information and choose Complete Transaction.
This is a live system. You will have the option to print a confirmation at the conclusion of your transaction. You will not receive confirmation by mail.
Didn't find an answer to your question? Send an email to registration support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails will be answered Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM. For assistance on weekends or after 5PM on weekdays, contact the Community Recreation Center
registration counter at 847/490-7020. More information about iSPOT can be found under the Help Desk tab on iSPOT