iSPOT is Schaumburg Park District's online registration system.
Use the iSPOT online registration system to register for available courses offered by the Schaumburg Park District, pay for programs online with a credit card, check account balance or view transaction history. Facility rental availabilities may be viewed, but must be booked in person.
A Customer Account with a login and password is needed before registering for any activities on our website.
To Create a Customer Account:
1) Click on the Create Account link.
2) Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including all required fields,(Birth date, Gender, Email Address, etc.) and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
*Please Note: If you are registering a child for an activity, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
3) You will automatically receive an email after submitting your request for an account. Your account will be activated only after you have responded by clicking on the link provided in the email.
Registering for an Activity:
Once your account has been established, registration for Activities is easy.
(You can login to your account now or you can login when checking out.)
1) Click the View Activities button on the registration home page.
Note: You can search by Activity number or Keyword. You can filter your results by location and age group.
2) Select the Activity that you would like to enroll into. Clicking the underlined name will show you a detailed Activity description.
3) Click the Add to My Cart button if you wish to register for the Activity.
4) If you have not logged into your account, then sign in to your online registration account by entering your Login Name information and Password. Proceed to checkout by clicking the Continue button. From this screen you may remove Activities from your cart or view more Activities and add them to your cart.
*Please Note: If more than one family member will be attending the Activity, click on the button labeled, Add Another One (located under the Shopping Cart screen).
5) Confirm your Activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click Continue to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page and agree to any required waiver(s) and confirm the payer meets the age requirement of "13 Years or Older". Click Continue. This system accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
7) Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
Didn't find an answer to your question? Send an email to registration support at email@example.com
Emails will be answered Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM. For assistance on weekends or after 5PM on weekdays, contact the Community Recreation Center
registration counter at 847/490-7020.