Teens - The Party's Here! - TPH
September, 2012 to May, 2013 · Select Fridays · 7 to 10PM · Community Recreation Center
The Party's Here (TPH) is a safe, supervised, action-packed program held one Friday each month from September through May for seventh- and eighth-grade students of District 54 and area parochial schools at the Community Recreation Center. Program follows the School District 54 school year.
For more information, call 847/985-2143 or view the program guide.
2012-2013 TPH Event Dates
- Sept. 7 - No Theme
- Oct. 5 - Halloween Frenzy (Dress in your favorite costume)
- Nov. 2 - Pajama Party (Wear your favorite PJs)
- Dec. 7 - No Theme
- Jan. 11 - Sports Mania (Wear your favorite sports jersey)
- Feb. 1 - Valentine's Day Special (Wear something red)
- March 1 - St. Patrick's Day Fun (Wear something green)
- April 5 - Caribbean Party (Put on your flip flops and a tropical shirt)
- May 3 - Dress to Impress (It's the last event, so get dressed up)
2013-2014 Pass Information
If you will be attending a District 54 junior high next year and plan to attend TPH events, you must purchase a TPH Photo ID/Event Card. Current ID holders may purchase events for the 2013-2014 TPH season. New seventh graders may purchase a TPH Photo ID/Event Card beginning July 16. Parents and/or guardians must be present with child. Students now in eighth grade may use their card from last year, but must visit a registration facility to update it and fill out a new membership form. Membership information will be available at most junior high information days.
Passes can be bought throughout the summer as well as during the school year. Participants are encouraged to take advantage of the savings when purchasing a package. Daily event and photo ID are one-event option. An event pass and photo ID may be purchased at:
For more information, call 847/985-2143.
Purchase a pass now to attend one or all of these fun-filled Fridays. New attendees must purchase an ID card for events. ID cards from last year may be reused. Fee includes a TPH photo ID. Event passes are valid only for current school year.
- Full-Season Pass: $63
- Six-Event Pass: $48
- Three-Event Pass: $30
- One-Event Pass & Photo ID: $24*
- One-Event Pass: $12**
*This allows entrance to one event and includes the card and Photo ID.
** This is for those that already have a Photo ID and just want to add one event to their card.
Snacks and soda are available for purchase.
- Live DJ
- Table Tennis
Terms and Conditions
- Dressing up is optional, but if you do dress up, please stay within District 54 dress code guidelines. Some activities/music will coincide with theme nights!
- Renewal/Replacement Passes: You may add additional TPH events onto your card. If you lose your pass but still have events on it, you may pay $10 for a replacement card. Replacement cards may be purchased at any time. Your name will be checked in the computer to see if you still have events left on your card. No new passes will be made the day of TPH.
- TPH requires participants to be signed-in and out by their parent/guardian.
- Participants are not allowed to enter or leave the facility unless escorted by a parent/guardian.
- There will be no refunds given for unused event passes.