Aqua Group Fitness Classes
Aqua classes are held at The Water Works
, Schaumburg Tennis Plus
and Bock Neighborhood Center
(summer only). Aqua shoes are recommended.
Schedules are available on the Group Fitness page
Aqua Fitness Summer 2015 (June 8-Oct. 26) Schedule
Schedule: Schedule is available here (PDF). Updated Aug. 3, 2015.
Aqua Fitness Fall 2015 (Oct. 26-Dec. 20) Schedule
Schedule: Schedule is available here (PDF). Updated Aug. 14, 2015.
- Aqua Interval - A cardio workout combined with higher intensity intervals to boost your heart rate and burn your muscles.(Level 1-2-3)
- Aqua Motion - Easy-to-follow, low-impact water aerobics combined with range-of-motion movements for a fun water workout (Level 1)
- Aqua Step - A low impact cardio workout in the shallow pool utilizing an aqua step for increased intensity. Class includes strength training with tubes and buoyant dumbbells. (Level 1-2)
- Body Sculpting - Strength and cardiovascular training combined! This is a low impact class taught in the shallow pool designed to challenge the entire body! (Level 1-2-3)
- Deep Dynamics - This non-impact workout will take you to the depths of your fitness training! Held in deep water with the aid of buoyancy equipment, this workout uses maximum water resistance. (Level 2-3)
- Power Splash - An invigorating workout that is high on energy and low on impact. Performed in shallow water, this workout includes stretching, cardiovascular and strength training for a total body workout. All fitness levels welcome. (Level 1-2-3)
Aqua Fitness Levels
- Level 1 - Low intensity
- Level 2 - Mid-intensity
- Level 3 - High intensity
Each class can be modified to fit your individual fitness level.