Fitness Unlimited Aqua Group Fitness Classes
Aqua classes are held at The Water Works
, Schaumburg Tennis Plus
and Bock Neighborhood Center
(summer only). Aqua shoes are recommended.
Schedules are available on the Fitness Unlimited page
- Aqua Interval - A cardio workout combined with higher intensity intervals to boost your heart rate and burn your muscles.
- Aqua Motion - Easy-to-follow, low-impact water aerobics combined with range-of-motion movements for a fun water workout (Level 1)
- Aqua Step - A low impact cardio workout in the shallow pool utilizing an aqua step for increased intensity. Class includes strength training with tubes and buoyant dumbbells. (Level 1-2-3)
- Body Sculpting - Strength and cardiovascular training combined! This is a low impact class taught in the shallow pool designed to challenge the entire body! (Level 1-2-3)
- Deep Dynamics - This non-impact workout will take you to the depths of your fitness training! Held in deep water with the aid of buoyancy equipment, this workout uses maximum water resistance. (Level 2-3)
- Power Splash - An invigorating workout that is high on energy and low on impact. Performed in shallow water, this workout includes stretching, cardiovascular and strength training for a total body workout. All fitness levels welcome. (Level 1-2-3)
- Prenatal/Postpartum - Designed to tone and strengthen while increasing flexibility. Aqua exercise will increase energy and decrease stress. Exercise right up to delivery and return as soon as the doctor permits for best results. No swimming skills needed. This class is geared not only toward women who are pregnant or postpartum, but also toward any woman who is interested in focusing on core strength. (Level 1-2)
Aqua Fitness Levels
- Level 1 - Low impact
- Level 2 - Mid-intensity
- Level 3 - High impact
Each class can be modified to fit your individual fitness level.