Summer Breeze Concert Series
July 5 to August 23, 2014 · Select Saturdays · 7PM · Robert O. Atcher Municipal Center
The Summer Breeze Concert series is held lakeside on the grounds of the Robert O. Atcher Municipal Center, 101 Schaumburg Court. Pets are not permitted on the grounds during concerts. Admission is free and the show starts at 7PM.
For more information, call 847/490-7015.
- July 5 - Spoken Four - With a repertoire of songs from the 50s to today's Top 40, Spoken Four's vocalists and musicians have mastered every word, every nuance, every soaring note that lifts audiences to their feet and gets them dancing like there's no tomorrow. Spoken Four combines top-notch, experienced performers in a band with pop club sensibilities - from Elton John to Cheap Trick and Bon Jovi to the Bee Gees, this high evergy band is sure to entertain.
- July 12 - Billy Croft and the 5 Alarm - Billy Croft & The 5-Alarm is a red hot smokin' country rock band! With music from the best of country rock legends like The Eagles and Linda Ronstadt, to contemporary hits by Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Sugarland and so many others, to his own music dedicated to service workers from the heartland, Billy Croft & the 5-Alarm will leave you begging for more.
- July 19 - The Flat Cats - Based in Chicago, the six members of The Flat Cats play a range of vintage and modern music rooted in the hottest swinging jazz and blues, contemporary classics, and timeless standards. Whether you choose to listen, tap your foot, or swing along to the music, you are guaranteed a jump, jive and wail kind of evening!
- Aug. 9 - The Voices - Rated the #1 Motown and R&B Tribute group in the Midwest, this group dazzles audiences with their authentic renditions of legends including The Temptations, Four Tops, Spinners, Stylistics, Smokey Robinson and The Miracles, Barry White, Marvin Gaye, and Lou Rawls.
- Aug. 16 - Classical Blast - Classical Blast is a unique 4-piece band dedicated to bringing the classical arts to mainstream rock and pop music. Believing that music has no boundaries, these classically-trained musicians have been influenced by everything from Bach to classic rock to metal to pop. It's the past, present and futures all brought together in perfect harmony. An evening with Classical Blast is a total blast for any age - come along for the ride!
- Aug. 23 - Frank Winkler & The Symphonic Pops - Always a summer favorite, this symphonic concert celebrates more than 20 years of Summer Breeze appearances with an evening of Broadway favorites and light classics. Complete with vocalists and a top-notch 35-piece ensemble, an evening with the Symphonic Pops Orchestra is the perfect way to finish off the summer season.