Olympic Park Rules
- All field use is by permit only. Call 847/891-1266 for more information.
- Animals are not allowed inside the soccer complex.
- Smoking inside the fenced area is prohibited.
- No food (including sunflower seeds), gum or chewing tobacco is allowed on the synthetic turf surface.
- Metal spiked shoes are not allowed on the synthetic turf surface.
- Clean athletic shoes (free of mud) and plastic cleats are permissible.
- During athletic competitions, all spectators shall remain off of the synthetic turf surface.
- Moving of portable goals by authorized personnel only.
- Only free standing field markers and sports equipment may be used on the synthetic turf surface. No stakes, posts, poles or markers of any kind may be driven into the synthetic turf surface.
- No unauthorized tents, chairs or shade structures on the synthetic turf surface.
- Grills or other open fire cooking structures are prohibited.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the park.
- Authorized vehicles only.
- No glass containers.
- Please dispose of all garbage.
Additional Resources to Explore