The Schaumburg Park District counts on volunteers to help programs and events succeed. There are many different areas to volunteer for and the amount of hours/days you volunteer depends on your schedule.
Once you start volunteering you become a member of the Parkfun Volunteer Club. TheParkfun Volunteer Rewards Program offers volunteers an opportunity to redeem points for prizes.
- Each hour worked is good for one point toward a variety of Parkfun prizes.
- Points accumulate for a year and may be redeemed at any time up to your anniversary date. Points do not carry over year-to-year.
- Rewards are transferable to family and/or friends.
Parkfun Volunteer Rewards Points (PDF)
Volunteer Pamphlet (PDF)
For more information about volunteering, contact Kathleen Benson, Schaumburg Park District Volunteer Coordinator at 847/985-2141.
To find out about volunteering for the Spring Valley Nature Center
, contact Judy Vito, Spring Valley Volunteer Coordinator at 847/985-2100.
For information about volunteering for the Schaumburg Park Foundation
, contact Justin Sienkiewicz, Director of Communications and Marketing at 847/985-2115.
Volunteer Application Directions:
- Download PDF to your computer
- Re-open PDF from your computer
- Complete application
- Email completed application
Volunteer Application (PDF)