- The Schaumburg Park District reserves the right to cancel, postpone or combine classes and/or change instructors. If insufficient enrollment causes a class to be cancelled, notification will be given and full tuition refunded.
- A $3 service charge will be deducted from all refunds.
- For full refund, less $3 service charge, withdrawal forms must be received at least 24 hours prior to first day of class.
- If the class has begun, a prorated amount will be determined based on the date of refund application. Requests will be honored until the last class date of the session.
- Trip refunds, less the service charge, are furnished only when someone is found to take your place.
- Refunds will remain on account unless requested otherwise.
- Due to the demand for participation in Park District programs and the limited number of spaces available, refunds will not be issued for classes that participants are unable to attend.
Additional Resources to Explore